Wednesday, September 10, 2008

St. Louis and Cardinals Games

This past weekend we made a trip kid-free to St. Louis with Tatum and Jose. We had lots of fun in the day and a half that we were gone. The boys stayed with my parents and had a fun time with them that included attending the Circus. They still haven't stopped talking about it. As much as I love my boys, it was so nice to get away for the weekend and just spend some time together and with friends. We were able to see the Cardinals win 2 games at Busch Stadium and take a trip up to the arch. I hadn't been up in the arch since I was a kid and Chris had never been, so that was a cool experience. It was a refreshing trip and we had lots of laughs along the way. Check out the web albums for the complete album of the weekend (thanks to Jose who took all of the great photos).




No comments: