These photos are a little late but last Friday (the 6th) I turned 31...yup, up and over the big hump of 30. I have so much to be thankful for, especially in these hard times that so many are experiencing. I have my health, 3 beautiful, healthy sons, a loving husband that I love dearly, and am surrounded by my family and friends. I had a good birthday. So many times it snows and is about 3 degrees outside but not last Friday, we had a nice "warm" winter day (mid-40s). We went up to my parents house and celebrated it with my family. Then on Sunday Chris' parents and Grandma came up to celebrate it with me. Camden was really confused...he said "you already had your birthday." You can check out the web albums for the rest of the photos.
Don't ask me why we are dressed alike...it was total coincidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment