We have had a fun week full of valentine movies (Charlie Brown), crafts, parties, cards, cookies, and even learning a little about St. Valentine. The boys had a good time at their school parties and spent most of yesterday looking through their bags at all of their goodies. We did some crafts and made some cookies here at home. We were off to deliver some of those cookies today but had a change of plans when Carson woke up not feeling so well. He has come down with the flu. Complete with a very high fever, vomitting, and a cold. We are working on getting better because we have a fun weekend ahead with Bennett's Baptism and a birthday party. I hope everyone gets a chance to celebrate Valentine's Day in some way.
I tried to get one good photo of the boys together and the cookies that they decorated. I think they were a little high on all the icing they consumed in the decorating process and Cooper was too tired to care at all about sitting in his Boppy.
Camden taking his job very seriously.
Carson doing what he does best...trying to eat as much sugar as he can in the course of a day. I think he wakes up and makes it his number one priority. It can be such a struggle to get him to eat something healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment