Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick little Carson...

Poor Carson, this is how he spent most of this past weekend. I ended up taking him to the doctor today because this is the 4th straight day he has had a fever that at some point has hit 104 degrees. They did a nasal swab to test for the flu and that came back negative. Then she sent us down for chest x-rays and those came back fine as well. So if he isn't better by Wednesday then we have to take him back.

Cooper's first Valentine's Day. I love the little dimple and tongue hanging out.
Sunday Bennett (Abby's little one) was Baptized. We are the proud Godparents. A big, big thanks to Tatum who volunteered to help out with Carson while we attended the Baptism.

1 comment:

Tatum & Jose said...

Poor Carson and you know it's absolutely no problem watching him...it'a all about the family...oh that's right we're not actually family but it sure does feel that way. Besides, like I said, it was too easy.