Cooper was baptized yesterday at the 9:00 Mass. He performed wonderfully and by the end of Mass was exhausted from the busy morning. Thank you to everyone who got up extra early to share this special event with us. All the photos are in the web album.
Cooper wanted to thank Uncle Drew and Aunt Julie for being his Godparents.
We have such a smart little boy...reading his cards at 6 months
This is the gift from Aunt Abby, Uncle Zach and Bennett. This adorable monkey has magnetic hands and feet...and the best part about this monkey is his name is Cooper! How clever. I think Cooper was probably thinking..."Really!...a stuffed animal also has to hug me like my brothers!"

1 comment:
Love the pictures. Thank you for the fun day yesterday!! I tried to view the pictures in the web album, but couldn't locate them...perhaps that album is locked?
I hope you all are recovering. Did Camden make it home in time to see Taylor Swift?
Post a Comment